marți, 7 septembrie 2010

school's in..Summer's out



<--School
summer-->


Well yeah....it's September,and we all know what that means.
I cannot say that i want the school to begin.I had so much fun in this really short holiday that i completely forgot anything about the old boring school.
I am beginning the last year of  high school and i am looking forward to it.I really want this year to be great,you know i saved the best for the last.What scares me is the final exams.bun until then i hope i will still have fun and do things what a normal teenager does:hang out with my buddies,have lots of fun,enjoying life.
I want to see all my classmates again,even if i don't get along pretty well with all of them.I'm always looking forward to see the teachers again,and i heard that others came too.

Like i said i want this year to be the best of the best.

See ya:P

Un comentariu:

  1. Goosy mama ce miraz faci! Laso dracu pe Gaga acuma si mai posteaza si uh ceva! Asa esti ca la BIDI!

    RăspundețiȘtergere