joi, 23 septembrie 2010

My friends

As you know i am friendly and i make easily friends.
I will present you a top of my best friends ever:P


Casy's ice cream...i looove chocolate:P
1.Christine-I remember how i met her..i was standing alone in the class..and suddenly a person hops on my desk and says " hi i am Christine..you know we are neighbors  and i want to go with you to school"...I said OK..then we shared our numbers and id's and from then we are inseparable.I never had a friend like her,she is the cherry on the top of the cake..she is sweet and every time she is there for you. Every time i need help she comes  like she is a kind of superman.I'll do anything for her.Even if i get upset easy and i get upset and mad on her..i forgive her..and she also forgives me because she knows how moody i can be.I never can ask for a better friend.





want some?:)
2.Andreia(cookie)-friend of Christine..she also became one of my best friends.You simply have to love her..she is amusing..kind..sociable..you just love her.I never can get upset on her..she is sweet. Every-time my mom makes cakes she is at my home with Christine..and we laugh..sing and party.We have so much fun together:P.She is talented and she makes bracelets...And she is my best sweet friend:)








happy boy:))
3.Vlad-He became my friend in the last Christmas...and in 6 months we were best friends.He is an OK guy..he is very smart,he also helps us with the math problems.It's cool...i get along very well with him ,we talk about everything,he is open-minded,he likes to tell jokes like we do,we sometimes tell jokes about Christine..and then she finds out and we laugh our asses off:)).He sure is my best friend and he proved it to me:P.












not sharing pizza:))
4.Cristina(Kriku)-I simply love this girl stile....sweet.. lovable..tough.I met her at some volunteers meetings..and i thank God for that days..I knew her from the sea side camp where we were together but never talked with her so much.I love talking to her...both joke like crazy people..and laugh like this also...she became my best friend and i love her.even if she plays pranks on me...she is the best..You cannot hate her.even if she is not close to you..she immediately gets close and makes you feel great.We got so close that i don't think that anyone could ever break our friend chain:P.



Well that was it...i will be back..with some other posts...until then:P

Un comentariu:

  1. Jur ca va iubesc!!!!! Pe toti! Auzi Casy ce ar fi sa ne intalnim toti maine (Sambata)???

    RăspundețiȘtergere